Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Happy Ending is the New Beginning...


Its 5 mins to 12...I am all hungry, in front of my laptop... just had a meeting with my boss and the Finance team. My boss was so happy with Aug report, he laughed and made jokes through out the meeting. He even and sang an old song - that is his sign of GOOD MOOD. Since today mr Boss is in good mood, he has long que waited outside his room... to take advantage on the good weather..hehehehe.

Its Ramadhan, cant remember how many days I have fasting...but I really enjoy it. Last 2 days I had my mensus. It tells me 2 things: one, I cannot puasa for at least 7 days, and that is also the amount of days I have to ganti later...huhuhu... two, I am not pregnant...hehehe. Takde lah frust sgt, because I expect that... of course lah...after the hectic schedule; wedding (thank you to all who being there, put so much effort to make it), then travelling north to Phuket for the Honeymoon...then back to KL for my party- my 31st bday...d crazy 2 days non stop partying . Lepas tu terus puasa... conceived? No, I dont think so...hahahhaha...

Hhmmm so now I'm married. I am a 'Puan'. Puan Azreen. Had that tittle before, but this time is sooo muchhh different. I really feel it this time. Being a wife to a great man. Azman. He is an ordinary guy with a big heart. We share so much in common. We are both Virgo. So if you really understand and believe in Zodiac... you'll know how lucky we are to find each other...being bestfriends, falling in love and get married. God is the greatest. Tat summarized my feelings...( of being married to my husband).

My life is almost complete. I hv my Azman now almost 24hrs a day besides me. Not only him, I have the parents, and the new whole family now. Thank you Allah. Always believe in your faith... I know there's something for me at the end of the bumpy and slippery road u asked me to follow few years back. I've learnt so much through out the journey.

Its a new beginning for us... I just want a simple journey, to love and be loved by people around me... to give and share ...

God bless us, insyaAllah.

No comments: