Monday, April 20, 2009

10 (or more) things about U...


This little piece is dedicated to my love, my darling Hubby... Azman Mohd Ariff....
Baby, you....



1- are a so very highly effective Salesman ... no doubt this special skill makes u the best among the best in town, but sorry... it doesnt work on me.... I know each time when u tried to kelentong me, saying u r on the way to pick me up...whereas sbnrnye baru nak turun lift ofc u tu....



2- are a loyal, caring and loving Virgo. U love me and I know it is pure.... u give me super extra attention and care... macam bidadari, and I appreciate tat so very much wpun slalunya I dont express them like you always did.



3- are very particular on your appearance. U want to look best at each second, termasuk masa nak tido. I like that but there were times when I don't...everytime u take so long to get ready... lepas solat subuh I saw u in front of the mirror put on ur hair wax, I pegi bilik blkg iron baju... done with all the baju, masuk bilik I saw u still doing ur hair, now pakai hairdryer I pulak, I purposely berdiri sebelah and minta the hairdryer to do my hair... U get dress... kalau baju tu I iron tak betul u akan pegi iron lagi skali. Then myself dah ready dressed up, I kemas katil, and again u berdiri dpn mirror sambil betul2kan rambut u, I siap kemas katil... u masih lagi dpn cermin... dan bermulalah ceramah subuh I, dr Kelana Jaya sampai Menara Celcom....sorry sayang, sometimes I tot u purposely want me to give tat ceramah subuh...



4- are very patient. U adalah diantara few people yg I pernah jumpa yg sgt penyabar. I respect u for tat. U balance me a lot coz I am a worrier, sgt tidak penyabar dan I would say menggelabah. U sgt cool at most of the times, which I personally think it would harm you in some circumstances. U claim, ppl like you lead a healthier life... sbb tak membesar2kan benda yg remeh. In a way, it is very true... tp ada masa2nya I rasa u ignorant pada benda2 yg important... hmmmmm but anyway, I've learnt, semua org ada cara masing2, once we decide to love and live with another human being, we have to tolerate. Memang rasanya u look young (awet muda) sbb sikap 'cool' u tu...nampaknye I lah yg akan nampak tua sblm usia...tak kisah lah...janji u byr supply Amway nutrilite multivitamins every month.



5- are a Manchester United Die Hard Fan. What more can I say... U put so much effort -to set the alarm at 4:30am to watch the games... text few friends to wake them up, watching the games alone while makan kacang cap tgn favorite u tu... and the next morning I love waking u up asking the result...kalau menang, cepatlah u bangun.. seronoklah u bercerita...kalau MU kalah, u tutup muka u dgn bantal...then reject semua phone call dr kawan2 u yg call to kutuk MU.... :D



6- used to ring me up 1000 times a day at my office and that makes my office extension is the busiest phone among all- mengalahkan customer service. If there's no answer you will dial my mobile no.1, then if still no answer, here go my mobile no.2. We had a big arguement on this, I can still remember... I marah sgt becoz there was 1 day, I had a serious discussion with my colleagues, at my place. My extension rang, I knew its you... I didn't answer, coz the discussion was much more important. U tried for 3 times. Then u call my mobile 1 then mobile 2. That was so annoying. Since then, after the big war, kita buat syarat. If any of us dont answer a call, just SMS. And the other party need to reply the SMS a.s.a.p. If any of us call, and the other party answer but can't talk long, the other party must respect the request, and that person need to call back once he/she is free. Alhamdulillah, so far so good...wpun ada masa you wanted to apply your salesman skill, yg tak paham2 org tgh busy...nak cuba juga continue the conversation...

7- love acknowledgement. Biasalah... a true Virgo. Kalau u puji I, mesti lepas tu u sambung...."macam I..."

8- suka sambal udang... and apa2 saja sambal. Tp masalahnye, sambal lah yg paling I tak reti masak. Takpe, now you dah start suka asam pedas... and I hope one day I can cook the best sambal for you...

9- tak suka bila weekend U tak boleh sambung tido lepas Subuh... so sorry sayang... I am a morning person, and I love waking up early morning to watch the sunrise, tgk langit merah kat belakang Giant tu fr our balcony...or to have bfast dgn mak and ayah... semua tu best to do with you... tapi lately ni, bila dah masuk 8 bulan ni, I need to sleep more, or else I'll be tired the whole day... and I know, inilah masa yg u paling suka... u boleh sambung tido dgn aman damai lepas subuh....:D

10- ringan tulang. U sentiasa ada untuk bantu I dgn house chores. I memang sgt beruntung... sbb I tahu tak ramai lelaki yg rajin mcm U... U memang mcm Ayah u....

Ada byk lagi I can write about you...let this be the Version #1.
To my sayang, you are the best thing ever happened to me. Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo muccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments: