Thursday, June 17, 2010

Humairah's First Step.

She'll be 1 in 2 days.
Tats how time flies so fast.
She does few steps now.
Everytime she did that, she'll clap her hands and cheering 'yeaaaayyyyy'!!!

Her 1st word was 'babah'.
It was when she was 6.
Till today, she has mastered two more words (that she really knows wat they meant).

"Aya" means "saya". Whenever I asked "sapa sayang ibu angkat tangan?" She'll raise her hand and say "Ayaaaaaaaa".

"Tah.." means "dah" or "sudah". "Humairah nak lagi ?" she'll adswer... "tahhh"

She knows who's her "abah" or "babah" but she can't say the word "bu" or "ibu" yet. huhuhhuhu...

By 10 month she knows how to do flying kiss (with the mmmuaaahhhss sound) but terbalik...means, sepatutnya kiss the palm tp dia kiss kat belakang tgn.
And she knows how to kiss...when I said, "one kiss for ibu please" she'll open her mouth wide with the sound "mmmuaahhhsss" while kissing my cheek.

And everytime me or anyone unlock the main door, and give salam, and enter the house she'll excitedly waive and cheer "aaaaaaaaaaaaa" (as hi!). That is like her routine... although she is busy watching Little Einstein, She will still waive and say "aaaaaaa" while watching the TV, mata still kat TV..hehehe...

Lately, my girl terlebih manja... everyone notice that. She cried for little things, like whenever she wants me to carry her but I need to betulkan my pants dulu...she'll cry. Or I left her with bibik when nature calls... she'll scream. And paling tak larat, every night she'll wakes up and cry... nangis yg beria2... satu mlm paling sikit 2 kali...and I had a sleepless night. Samalah mcm my husband...tak cukup tido, but he of course lah because of World Cup.

I remember while I was pregnant, masa baru2, ada terlintas dlm hati... "larat ke aku ni nak jaga anak sendiri nanti. Masa single pun, most of the time balik rumah dah tak larat, diri sendiri pun tak terjaga"....but when I am a mother, rupa2nya soalan tu tak pernah muncul. A different question plak... "dah cukup ke masa yg aku bg pd anak aku ni? TAK...tak pernah cukup...I need to spend more time with her"... walaupun workload bertambah kat ofc, tapi bila habis ofc hour, terus tenaga dtg berkobar2 nak balik rumah, nak spend masa dgn anak...rasa sgt bersalah kalau terpaksa balik lambat. Kadang2 sbb tak nak bazirkan walau sesaat masa dgn anak, I'll not have my shower till she sleeps. Masuk je rumah, basuh tangan n kaki, then peluk dia kuat2...and spend time with her smpai dia tidur. Baru puas hati.

Being a mother is the most amazing experience for me. Bagilah duit berbillion2 or bagilah hadiah melancong 5 star ke mana2 destinasi kat dunia... tak akan sama dgn anugerah kebahagiaan menjadi seorang ibu yg Allah bagi ni...MasyaAllah....

No comments: